Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Accessorize Guns or Gun Accessories?


Everybody loves to decorate, accentuate and enhance their body parts in many odd or cool ways possible.

This time, I've rounded up few weird images, yet again, which depict the likeness of guns. No, I'm not pro-violence but hey, guns are not only meant to be used for violence. I'd still say that people have greater control over any sort of gun violence that has happened in the past.

Look at guns in a different way and try to think a thing or two if these can be considered as gun accessories.

I've seen this image several times now though I don't have any certain idea where it originally came from. Pretty cool tattoo, though. Very handy, only if it were real.


Guess what? It's a handgun! Bet you didn't see that comin'...
Welcome to Phuket's yearly Vegetarian Festival! Where things such as shotguns are used beyond the conventional.

My verdict if these are cool gun accessories? I think, NOT.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Guns For Sale Today Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Pop Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template